A super effective pre-roll that incorporates a highly engaging call to action (CTA). The dynamic CTA is great for driving increased awareness of the advertiser's goal. The CTA appears shortly after the video starts and runs for its duration.
- A :15 or :30 second pre-roll begins playback.
- After a short period of time, a "bug" appears over the pre-roll.
- The viewer can engage with the bug.
- The bug may contain one interactive feature and one click-out.
- The format does not include an engagement slate.
- The bug can be any shape, in any location, and can appear at any cue point.
- One custom click-through URL can be configured to drive click-through rate. Social share features do not count as custom click-through URLs.
|Publisher Player Requirements||Minimum player size for delivery is 300x169px (16:9 aspect ratio)|
|Execution Timeline||Allow 1 week for execution.
|Bug Specs||The bug can be positioned anywhere on top of the video. It can be animated, and can fade or slide in. The bug is custom-shaped so it does not cover important sections of the video. It should not exceed 20% of the video size.
|Companion Banner Specs||Preferred third-party ad tags in iFrames with a no script image call for Flash-based environments. If Tremor Video hosts the creative:
Contact your Tremor Video Sales Representative or Account Manager for details on any of our ad formats.