Overlay Plus Takeover CPE
This unit melds an engaging call-to-action overlay on top of publisher content with a compelling video expansion that takes over the page. Overlay creative can be tailored for branding or to facilitate a click action.
- The publisher's content begins. The overlay loads on top of the video.
- Clicking on the overlay expands the video to 80% of the browser and grays out the publisher content.
- Player controls are displayed at the beginning of the video, fading out after five seconds. Controls reappear on rollover.
- A click-to-site message appears in the upper right corner of the ad and in the center of the video ad on rollover.
- If the viewer clicks the X on the minimize button, the takeover icon or the ESC key, the video takeover shrinks to a telescoping video and continues playing where the viewer left off. If the viewer clicks on the video or the click-to-site call to action, the click destination opens in a new browser window and the telescoping video continues to play.
- Once the video ends, the viewer can either replay the video or click to the site.
- The end slate remains displayed until the viewer clicks the Close button and the publisher's content resumes.
- If the viewer has closed the takeover video and then closes the telescoping video while still playing, the overlay minimizes to a minimized button over the publisher's content. The viewer can re-expand at any time.
- CPE ONLY – There must be a three second countdown over the peel. The viewer must rollover for three seconds, or click the overlay to launch the takeover player. From there, the experience is the same as above.
- The video ad can be up to five minutes in length.
- Click-to-site message text can be customized up to 60 characters.
|Execution Timeline||Allow 1 week for execution.
Contact your Tremor Video Sales Representative or Account Manager for details on any of our ad formats.