ASQ Ad Selector
This industry-standard format offers the viewer a choice of ads from up to three different advertisers. The advertisers appearing in the slate are determined by the Rising Tide Co-op optimization process. Advertisers cannot choose who they are paired with.
- The viewer is offered a choice of different advertisers in the video menu slate.
- The viewer has a minimum of seven seconds to select a video from a display of thumbnail images. If they do not make a selection, a default video will be selected for them.
- The ad runs as a :15 second video before the video content. The appropriate companion banner is chosen based on the ad that is playing.
- The menu slate can be customized to display for up to 15 seconds.
- Based upon the optimization process, the ASq format may sometimes default to a pre-roll ad experience. A menu slate will never appear in these instances.
How It Works
|Video Specs||Compression Type
|Display Asset for Companion Ad||Companion Ad Details
|Thumbnail||Must clearly display the brand/product that the video advertisement promotes. A maximum of three (3) thumbnail options may be submitted for a single video ad and should be submitted in each of the sizes noted below.
Required Thumbnail Options:
High-resolution logo AND non-logo image (such as product or offer image)
Additional non-logo image
17 characters max (including spaces). Copy refers to the name of the brand, product, or offer, and should explain the thumbnail image. One set of copy per thumbnail is permitted.
Note: If you plan to use DART or any other non-Rising Tide Co-op tracking company you will need to create these tags and deliver them to VINDICO along with the above assets.
|Asset Delivery||Adam Crail at VINDICO firstname.lastname@example.org will provide FTP instructions for
Creative assets include:
Contact your Tremor Video Sales Representative or Account Manager for details on any of our ad formats.